Time: 1:45 – 5:15 pm
Dates: Fridays, Sept. 14 – May 17
- This program does NOT run during CBCS School Breaks, Parent/Teacher Conferences, and Teacher Professional Days.
- We encourage you to sign up for full-day camps instead on these Fridays:
- Oct. 12, Nov. 2, 9, Dec. 28, Jan. 4, Feb. 22, Mar. 29, Apr. 19 and May 24.
- Sign-up for all Fridays for 10% discount and the option to pay in 3 installments.
- Additional 10% Discount for Annual Members
- Drop-Ins Welcome – please call for availability. 970-349-7160
We are excited to offer a 1/2 day program for kindergartners to learn and play after school on Fridays. Each Friday, students will participate in an exciting art or science project followed by play time in the museum. Students will use real artists’ materials, explore nature, play outside, and enjoy all the fun exhibits in the museum. Register for 1 day or for the whole school year for our Kindergarten Play Day from 1:40 – 5:15 PM and explore, create, play, and learn with teachers in a fun and safe environment.
Hayden Lilly will meet students at 1:40 PM in the CBCS Elementary Playground and walk to the Trailhead (with a weather-permitting stop at Rainbow Park along the way). Parents will pick up their children at 5:15 PM at the Trailhead.
*This program must have a minimum of 4 kids registered to run. Help us spread the word and invite your friends!
Please contact Hayden Lilly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have regarding programming.
See below for full schedule of Fridays.
4 No School Holiday Break, No Kindergarten Play Day
22 No School Winter Break, No Kindergarten Play Day
29 No School Prof Dev, No Kindergarten Play Day
19 Spring Break, No Kindergarten Play Day
24 No school Prof Dev, No Kindergarten Play Day
7 Last Day of School, No Kindergarten Play Day, YAY SUMMER!